Monday is almost here again. No one seems very motivated to get back to work. What can you do to help motivate your staff? Here are a few tips to remember.
Good leaders manage attitudes and behaviors … not people, says motivational speaker Chip Madera, MS, CSP.
1) Don’t try to motivate people to do something they don’t want to do
2) As all people are motivated — some to work hard and some not — keep employees engaged in order for them to provide value to an organization
3) Motivate employees by making work personally rewarding
4) Encourage employees to obtain what they don’t have
5) Realize that motivation is temporary
6) Do not try to motivate all employees in the same way, though treat all fairly…
Try using some of these tips to motivate you or your staff’s attitudes and behaviors!