A online event can be a huge asset to your business, if it is done right, it can help you increase your list in a short amount of time, therefore generating more money for your business.
Here are just a couple of the steps involved in an online event:
- Planning a to-do calendar of things that MUST happen
- Creating sign up (opt-in) page
- Creating thank you page
- Content for all pages
- Speaker and their information
- Affiliate program, if using
- Setting up webinar
- Publicizing and promoting teleseminar
- Product or Service upsell page
These are just a few of the things that need to be done for a successful webinar. Creating an online event is extremely involved. You have to have a solid plan in place to make sure that you have a smooth process in place and therefore a successful event.
Don’t Make A Mistake And Try to Do It All Yourself!
While you might be tempted to do this all on your own, I have seen people try to do this and technology has scared or overwhelmed them or they have forgotten steps. That can result in the loss of sign ups to your list or a loss in sales.
Let me plan and implement your next online event, complete from A to Z.
- Meeting to determine goals and needs for your event
- Corresponding with your speaker to get their headshots and bios and provide them with their marketing material for promotion of the event
- Set up autoresponder (you will be responsible for supplying content for your autoresponders)
a) Thank you and call details email
b) Email reminder 24 hours before call
c) 1 hour call reminder
- Email reminders of what is due to complete tasks
- Run through a test event with you to give you hands-on experience in moderating the live event
- Monitor live call or program pre-recorded call
- Set up call replay and send out link by email after call
- Final Email blasts to participants on replay or upsell
I will work closely with you to manage all aspects of your online event.
- Includes up to 2 Speakers
- Create one opt-in page on your website
- Create one thank you page on your website
- Schedule promotional emails in your email marketing software, using your provided content
- Set-up product, opt-in, auto-responder and sign-up links in your shopping cart system
- Create & review your personalized webinar project plan for launch
- Full Webinar set-up including participation / troubleshooting during each event